- The Cayman Islands are highly recognised worldwide as a leading provider of sophisticated offshore financial services.
- Offering a robust regulatory and compliance framework, the island’s wide-reaching financial domain includes the presence of some of the world’s largest banks, global law firms and top accounting firms.
- Political stability, highly developed communications infrastructure and a talent pool of world-class professionals.
- Favourable time zone (GMT-5) ideal for organisations operating their businesses from Asia, Europe and America.
- No capital gains tax, income tax, corporation or withholding taxes.
- Reliable and sophisticated legal system, derived from English common law and complemented by local legislation, permitting flexibility and enabling Cayman hedge funds and investment funds to participate in sophisticated investment strategies.
- Compliant with the anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing requirements or the Organisation of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
- No exchange control regulations
Equinoxe Alternative Investment Services provides fund administration services to Cayman Funds from all of our office locations.