- First European jurisdiction to offer a regulated alternative investment fund product, the Irish Qualifying Investor Fund, in 1990.
- Internationally recognised jurisdiction – EU, Eurozone, OECD, IOSCO and FATF membership.
- Largest hedge fund administration centre in the world, with over 43% of global hedge funds serviced in Ireland.
- An effective and robust regulatory framework with efficient fund and promoter approval.
- Internationally recognised, open and tax efficient jurisdiction with the lowest headline corporate tax rate in the OECD.
- Efficient listing on the Irish Stock Exchange, the leading stock exchange for investment fund listing.
- Extensive and growing network of Double Taxation Agreement Treaties with over sixty countries, providing access to favourable tax rates.
Equinoxe Alternative Investment Services (Ireland) Limited is an authorised Fund Administrator by the Central Bank of Ireland.